RAK mall showcases world’s biggest book
Ras Al Khaimah, June 11, 2013
Al Hamra Mall, a leading shopping and leisure destination in Ras Al Khaimah, is showcasing the biggest book noted in the Guinness Book of World Records this month in order to give people the chance to visit and see the book.
“This is Muhammad” is an achievement registered on February 27, 2012 as the greatest book in the world and it is the first Arab book to be included in the Guinness Book of World Records executed by Mashahid International Group.
Visitors may also capture memorial photographs from the biggest Book in the World with the stars of business and society, after the successful inauguration ceremony held at Ibn Battuta Mall, Al Ain Mall, Al Mushrif Mall, International Village, and lately at Al Arabi Center. The book will be on display for the entire month of June.
The book is 1,500 kg in volume, 5 meters in length, 8 meters in width consists of 430 pages. The book sheds light on the life of Prophet Muhammad - Peace Be Upon Him, explaining the achievements and positive effects he has had on human and political areas.
The book is accompanied by a one million signature campaign whereby people of the public can register their signatures, out of love and peace to Prophet Muhammad - Peace Be Upon Him.
Wesam Aldora, Al Hamra Mall manager, said: “We are more than happy to be the first establishment to host the book within the Northern Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. We are ready to provide all available means to support the success of this intellectual message and to reflect the real image and deep meaning of our Prophet Muhammad - Peace Be Upon Him and to introduce people to the significant role of this Prophet.
“To spread his message and to lay down love and peace all over the world therefore we invite all people of the Northern Emirates and United Arab Emirates in general to visit the book and to capture memorial pictures for the Greatest Book in the world and to participate in the campaign of the million signatures.” – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Al Hamra Mall |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history