Musafir.com names cricket icon as spokesperson
Dubai, June 11, 2013
UAE-based Musafir.com, a premium-experience travel website, has partnered with Sachin Tendulkar, one of the world’s top cricketing icons, to be its brand ambassador, in addition to already being a stakeholder.
This move to partner with Tendulkar – who is considered one of the greatest batsmen in the world – reinforces the growing strength of Musafir.com since its inception in 2007, a statement said.
The partnership covers a major global marketing campaign that includes print, radio, television and outdoor media, in which Tendulkar invites the world to “Stop dreaming. Start traveling” – a slogan created by Musafir.com.
“Our aim is to invite our customers to think beyond the ordinary and to aspire for the extraordinary,” says Musafir.com managing director, Sachin Gadoya.
“This partnership is part of an integrated campaign that we are launching, and is supported by a major upgrade to our website to make it even more user-friendly.”
“I love the thought of building on dreams, because it’s helped me reach places in my life that were once thought to be impossible,” said Tendulkar, commending the campaign for encouraging people to live out their dreams.
“We have steadily grown over the years to offer a unique travel experience to our customers. As we evolve in our partnership with Sachin Tendulkar, we’ll continue to offer newer and more exciting travel planning experiences to our customers,” added Gadoya. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released