Musafir.com names cricket icon as spokesperson
Dubai, June 11, 2013
UAE-based Musafir.com, a premium-experience travel website, has partnered with Sachin Tendulkar, one of the world’s top cricketing icons, to be its brand ambassador, in addition to already being a stakeholder.
This move to partner with Tendulkar – who is considered one of the greatest batsmen in the world – reinforces the growing strength of Musafir.com since its inception in 2007, a statement said.
The partnership covers a major global marketing campaign that includes print, radio, television and outdoor media, in which Tendulkar invites the world to “Stop dreaming. Start traveling” – a slogan created by Musafir.com.
“Our aim is to invite our customers to think beyond the ordinary and to aspire for the extraordinary,” says Musafir.com managing director, Sachin Gadoya.
“This partnership is part of an integrated campaign that we are launching, and is supported by a major upgrade to our website to make it even more user-friendly.”
“I love the thought of building on dreams, because it’s helped me reach places in my life that were once thought to be impossible,” said Tendulkar, commending the campaign for encouraging people to live out their dreams.
“We have steadily grown over the years to offer a unique travel experience to our customers. As we evolve in our partnership with Sachin Tendulkar, we’ll continue to offer newer and more exciting travel planning experiences to our customers,” added Gadoya. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut