Sharaka Holdings unveils corporate identity
Doha, June 11, 2013
Qatar-based Sharaka Holdings, a diversified family of businesses including real estate development, manufacturing, education and restaurants, has launched its new brand identity.
The brand unveiling was held at Amari Hotel, one of the newest additions to the Sharaka brand portfolio. The evening began with graceful dance performances followed by a four-course dinner.
Addressing the gathering, chairman Sheikh Abdulla bin Ahmed Al Thani said: “From GTG to Sharaka Holdings; from a family business to a family of businesses.We are “growing together” in a spirit of partnership."
“Sharaka means Partnership. As partners and business associates all of you gathered here this evening are members of the extended Sharaka Family,” he noted.
The evening concluded with vice chairman Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Ahmed Al Thani cutting the Sharaka cake symbolizing the beginning of a new era in the company.
A diversified family of businesses with a major presence in real estate development, property management trading, manufacturing, contracting, education, restaurants and specialized services.
With 30 companies and a workforce in excess of 2,500 professional Sharaka Holdings is now in a commanding position to take on new ventures.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released