Viva Kuwait names car campaign winners
Kuwait, June 6, 2013
Viva, Kuwait’s fastest-growing telecom operator, has announced the winners of its recent 'Win a car every week' campaign.
Two winners an Audi A5 Sportback 2014, while another three won the all new Camaro V6. Additionally, five people won the KD10,000 ($35,000) prize.
Following of the success of the initiative, Viva has developed further means to facilitate the process of entering the draw.
Entering the draw can be done through one of the following options. The first option is to subscribe with 500 fils per day giving customers infinite minutes and SMS to any Viva line. This option entitles the customer to one chance to enter the draw each week.
The second option is to subscribe to the BlackBerry KD3.9 service, which gives customers full and unlimited BlackBerry Services. This option provides customers with seven automatic chances to enter the draw each week.
The third option is to purchase the KD 2 prepaid line. The fourth option is to recharge for 500 fils or more, and this entitles the customer to one chance to enter the draw for every 500 fils.
In addition, customers can also enter the draw by subscribing to the 500 fils local bundle which presents customers with 60 local minutes per day. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut