Eros Group voted SuperBrand for 3rd time
Dubai, June 5, 2013
Eros Group, the sole distributor of top brands including Samsung, Hitachi, Candy & TCL, has been voted the SuperBrand for the third consecutive time by the SuperBrands Council UAE -- the independent authority of branding.
The annual tribute event by SuperBrands was recently held at the InterContinental Hotel in Dubai Festival City to honour UAE's strongest brands. The brand that received the highest score amongst all the SuperBrands was declared the highly anticipated 'Brand of the Year'.
Deepak Babani, CEO and Niranjan Gidwani, deputy CEO, Eros Group accepted the recognition on behalf of the entire Eros team.
“We feel highly honored to be bestowed with the SuperBrand recognition for the third time. It is a proud moment that we are a part of the Oscars of Branding,” said Babani.
“This appreciation is the result of the hard work of our huge team and this will go a long way in encouraging everybody at Eros to keep up the good work. We would also like to take this moment to thank everyone who has made this recognition possible for Eros Group.”
After rigorous selection criteria, set by the SuperBrands Council, over 2,500 professionals were invited to vote for candidate brands. More than 1,415 leading UAE brands were scored by the SuperBrands Council and through the online poll and the highest scoring brands were designated as SuperBrands.
Only brands that achieve the level of recognition set by the independent SuperBrands Council are eligible for inclusion in the SuperBrands UAE book, which traces the history and achievements of each of the brands. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released