Etihad Cargo launches global brand campaign
Abu Dhabi, June 5, 2013
Etihad Cargo, a division of UAE flag carrier Etihad Airways, has unveiled a new global advertising campaign, its first since rebranding from Etihad Crystal Cargo to Etihad Cargo more than a year ago.
With the brand line “The world is our business. Let us take care of yours,” Etihad Cargo will run the major new brand campaign across 24 countries, supported by print and digital media advertising.
The campaign celebrates Etihad Cargo’s key customers – freight forwarders – and reinforces the way in which the airline aligns its network, fleet, and service portfolio to support seamless transportation of customer goods across the globe.
David Kerr, Etihad Airways vice president Cargo, said: “The new Etihad Cargo campaign has its DNA in the Etihad Airways’ global brand campaign which launched back in February, and how that essence extends into cargo.
“The personal service, our growing network, significant bellyhold and maindeck capacity, an expanded product portfolio – this is about demonstrating that Etihad Cargo has the flexibility and capability to meet and exceed customer needs, whilst demonstrating that we are a global player.”
The concept, look and feel for the new campaign was created by M&C Saatchi, Etihad Airways’ global creative agency, and includes four concepts: the brand line, a profile of the freight forwarder, a description of the goods that require transporting, and Etihad Cargo’s route proposition.
The campaign will run until year’s end in the cargo trade press and online across the globe. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat