TNT backs breast cancer awareness event
Dubai, May 27, 2013
TNT Express in the Middle East, a part of the international delivery company TNT Express, recently sponsored a sports event to support a breast cancer awareness drive in Dubai.
TNT Express was a premium sponsor of the Corporate Golf Day, organised by Breast Cancer Arabia at the Emirates Golf Course. The benefits of the event will help Breast Cancer Arabia provide information and support to women throughout the Middle East.
During the tournament, two teams from TNT Express competed with other corporate organisations from across the Middle East.
James Edgeworth, sales and marketing director, TNT Express Middle East Said: “It was a great day in support of what is a truly great initiative. Breast Cancer Arabia provides much needed support to the community at large offering assistance to individuals and families touched by the disease.”
Elizabeth Reyes who inaugurated the charity in 2011 added: “We rely on the generosity of companies like TNT to run our programme, without which many would not receive the help that they need.”
The event in its second year and TNT Express has announced its annual sponsorship of the event next year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider