TNT backs breast cancer awareness event
Dubai, May 27, 2013
TNT Express in the Middle East, a part of the international delivery company TNT Express, recently sponsored a sports event to support a breast cancer awareness drive in Dubai.
TNT Express was a premium sponsor of the Corporate Golf Day, organised by Breast Cancer Arabia at the Emirates Golf Course. The benefits of the event will help Breast Cancer Arabia provide information and support to women throughout the Middle East.
During the tournament, two teams from TNT Express competed with other corporate organisations from across the Middle East.
James Edgeworth, sales and marketing director, TNT Express Middle East Said: “It was a great day in support of what is a truly great initiative. Breast Cancer Arabia provides much needed support to the community at large offering assistance to individuals and families touched by the disease.”
Elizabeth Reyes who inaugurated the charity in 2011 added: “We rely on the generosity of companies like TNT to run our programme, without which many would not receive the help that they need.”
The event in its second year and TNT Express has announced its annual sponsorship of the event next year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat