Saxo Bank launches TV channel
Dubai, May 21, 2013
Saxo Bank, an online trading and investment specialist, has launched Saxo TV, to provide on-demand business and financial analysis.
Saxo TV, led by the former Bloomberg TV News anchor, Owen Thomas, is integrated with TradingFloor.com, Saxo Bank’s social financial investment community.
Saxo TV is at the forefront of digital content and communication for traders and is dedicated to providing a new kind of television service, a statement said. It will offer unique content and insight into the market.
“Everyone knows the way we watch television and consume information is changing. People increasingly demand a constant stream of content that is relevant to them and that’s what we at Saxo Bank are going to deliver", said Thomas.
"Much of Saxo Bank’s development has been driven by the need to differentiate itself as a bank specialising in trading and investments with a clear customer focus. Saxo TV is yet another step in this direction.", he added. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Saxo Bank |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider