Saxo Bank launches TV channel
Dubai, May 21, 2013
Saxo Bank, an online trading and investment specialist, has launched Saxo TV, to provide on-demand business and financial analysis.
Saxo TV, led by the former Bloomberg TV News anchor, Owen Thomas, is integrated with TradingFloor.com, Saxo Bank’s social financial investment community.
Saxo TV is at the forefront of digital content and communication for traders and is dedicated to providing a new kind of television service, a statement said. It will offer unique content and insight into the market.
“Everyone knows the way we watch television and consume information is changing. People increasingly demand a constant stream of content that is relevant to them and that’s what we at Saxo Bank are going to deliver", said Thomas.
"Much of Saxo Bank’s development has been driven by the need to differentiate itself as a bank specialising in trading and investments with a clear customer focus. Saxo TV is yet another step in this direction.", he added. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Saxo Bank |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE