Nashat Al Riyami
Nawras launches data roaming solution
Muscat, May 21, 2013
Nawras, a leading telecom operator in Oman and an Ooredoo company, has launched a mobile data roaming solution designed to help customers stay online for less when travelling to any GCC country.
With prepaid and postpaid plans offered with a choice of daily or weekly rates, the new solution Musafir is dramatically reducing data roaming rates, a statement said.
Musafir customers can now keep their data roaming switched on to send and read emails, use social media like Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter as well as browse the internet while roaming.
A daily plan with 100 MB of data is RO3 ($7.76) and a weekly plan with 1 GB of data is RO10.
Nawras customers no longer have the worry of ‘bill shock’ as roaming expenses are fully under their control, the statement said.
“We are very excited to be unveiling the new Musafir data roaming plans today as these will make a real difference for our customers travelling to the GCC,” said Nashat Al Riyami, Nawras head of Segments.
“Musafir will help our customers enjoy fantastic value when they are roaming and wanting to stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues in Oman. At the same time, they can rest assured that they know exactly how little their plan is costing.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut