Nashat Al Riyami
Nawras launches data roaming solution
Muscat, May 21, 2013
Nawras, a leading telecom operator in Oman and an Ooredoo company, has launched a mobile data roaming solution designed to help customers stay online for less when travelling to any GCC country.
With prepaid and postpaid plans offered with a choice of daily or weekly rates, the new solution Musafir is dramatically reducing data roaming rates, a statement said.
Musafir customers can now keep their data roaming switched on to send and read emails, use social media like Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter as well as browse the internet while roaming.
A daily plan with 100 MB of data is RO3 ($7.76) and a weekly plan with 1 GB of data is RO10.
Nawras customers no longer have the worry of ‘bill shock’ as roaming expenses are fully under their control, the statement said.
“We are very excited to be unveiling the new Musafir data roaming plans today as these will make a real difference for our customers travelling to the GCC,” said Nashat Al Riyami, Nawras head of Segments.
“Musafir will help our customers enjoy fantastic value when they are roaming and wanting to stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues in Oman. At the same time, they can rest assured that they know exactly how little their plan is costing.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps