Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
Riyadh, May 20, 2013
Promoaction DDB (P DDB) has been awarded the entire advertising account for Zain in Saudi Arabia as the telecom operator readies for further growth in the Kingdom.
“We have aggressive growth plans and intend to consolidate different services under a singular brand. P DDB demonstrated a strong understanding of how our marketing can help achieve those objectives and we look forward to working with them” said Saud Al-Bawardi, chief operation officer in Zain KSA.
P DDB’s Khaled Kafarsoussa said: “We have rolled up our sleeves, ready to partner Zain to drive their business forward. We are absolutely delighted to have won such a prestigious account and now it is my job to make sure that the energy and passion of the pitch team produces great work and an exceptional outcome.”
Kafarsoussa, President P DDB confirmed that the agency’s scope of work is multi-channel and will operate throughout its integrated network of subsidiary and sister agencies in the country.
P DDB has notched up 25 years in the Kingdom and is one of the few agencies nationwide that provides integrated specialist services through global sister partner agencies, RAPP (CRM), Tribal DDB (Digital), Landmark (PR) and Tracylocke (Shopper Marketing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film