DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
Dubai, May 18, 2013
DAO Games, a leading region-based massively multiplayer online (MMO) publisher, has launched 'City of Steam,' the first ever browser-based Unity 3D game available in Arabic.
The new free-to-play online game City of Steam has been voted as one of the most anticipated MMO Games for 2013 by “Massively.com“, “Forbes.com“, “MMOHUT.com“ and many other global media specialists.
The launch of City of Steam marks the beginning of latest high quality MMO games arriving in Arabic at the same time as their English versions are released in the US.
Naji Robehmed, the COO of DAO Games said: "We are very excited to launch such a high quality innovative game in Arabic at the same time as its US version. One of greatest features of City of Steam is that it will reveal its rich and deep contents in an episodic manner."
"We have many exciting features to release before the summer, including some great surprises for the fans of MOBA style games such as DOTA and League of Legends," he stated.
"Arabic speaking gamers can now play the game on DAO Games dedicated game portal at www.novaworlds.com. City of Steam will be available in both Arabic and English from DAO Games to satisfy the need of both local and expat communities," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing