DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
Dubai, May 18, 2013
DAO Games, a leading region-based massively multiplayer online (MMO) publisher, has launched 'City of Steam,' the first ever browser-based Unity 3D game available in Arabic.
The new free-to-play online game City of Steam has been voted as one of the most anticipated MMO Games for 2013 by “Massively.com“, “Forbes.com“, “MMOHUT.com“ and many other global media specialists.
The launch of City of Steam marks the beginning of latest high quality MMO games arriving in Arabic at the same time as their English versions are released in the US.
Naji Robehmed, the COO of DAO Games said: "We are very excited to launch such a high quality innovative game in Arabic at the same time as its US version. One of greatest features of City of Steam is that it will reveal its rich and deep contents in an episodic manner."
"We have many exciting features to release before the summer, including some great surprises for the fans of MOBA style games such as DOTA and League of Legends," he stated.
"Arabic speaking gamers can now play the game on DAO Games dedicated game portal at www.novaworlds.com. City of Steam will be available in both Arabic and English from DAO Games to satisfy the need of both local and expat communities," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut