Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project
Manama, May 18, 2013
Famous Bahraini artists from the Bahrain Art Society joined forces with children from the Bahrain Talented Kid’s Society to create their own unique version of Bahrain City Centre’s new brand identity as part of the mall’s ‘The Art of C’ project.
The art incorporated recycled materials such as textiles, mirrors, mosaic and paints. Ten unique pieces of artwork will be on display at Bahrain City Centre until today (May 18), said a statement from BCC.
Bahrain City Centre is the largest shopping, leisure & entertainment complex in the kingdom being developed and managed by Majid Al Futtaim Properties, a subsidiary of the Majid Al Futtaim Group, is part of their City Centre family across the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut
- Yas Waterworld launches pearl diving show
- Nawras holds first Instagram expo in Oman