Xerox Emirates appoints new GM
Dubai, May 13, 2013
Xerox Emirates, a joint venture between Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba and Xerox, a leader in document management and business processes, recently appointed Andrew Horne as its new general manager.
In this new role, Horne will provide leadership stability and bring fresh business insights, driving Xerox Emirates’ growth plans for 2013 and beyond and supporting the company’s future business direction as it moves towards becoming a services-led organization.
Most recently, Horne was VP Business Transformation in Xerox’s Developing Markets. In this role he managed transformational projects in Eastern and Central Europe.
“The UAE Market is a great opportunity for Xerox Technology and services, and I am very pleased to have been given the opportunity to work with a motivated, experienced and dedicated team to further expand and develop the Xerox brand within the UAE,” said Horne.
“I look forward to developing and implementing Xerox Emirates’ strategy and lead the company towards the next phase of growth. Recent years have been difficult for most economies, however, the future promises to be bright, especially in UAE.”
Bilal Hamadeh, Group CEO of Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group said: “With Andrew’s extensive knowledge and experience within Xerox DMO and Xerox India, we are very confident that he will be able to accelerate Xerox Emirates business growth in the UAE, contributing to achieving our long term business goals.”
Horne studied computing, accountancy and management in London and held an HM Commission with the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards from 1978-1984. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history