Tele-Gulf sales staff plan 2013/14 strategy
Muscat, May 8, 2013
The sales force from Tele-Gulf Services, a leading media solutions provider and publisher and an affiliate of Primedia International group of companies, recently met for its annual conference to prepare the sales strategy for 2013/14 in Muscat.
Managers from the other five branches of Primedia International – Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait – joined the Omani sales team during the conference at the Crystal Hotel.
Tele-Gulf’s growth, both in terms of operations and revenues, has been substantial in 2012, due to the extension of its offerings and the development of its portfolio, making Oman the most successful branch of the year, a company statement said.
The entire team also received dedicated media training to insure the quality of the consultancy services offered to all Tele-Gulf clients and customers.
“2012 has been a brilliant year for Tele-Gulf Services. The company has seen a 60 per cent increase in its workforce, developing its portfolio of solutions, and signing new exclusive publishing agreements like the Oman Chamber of Commerce & Industry’s Trade and Industrial directories,” said chief executive Mike Orlov.
“We are confident that Primedia International will continue to provide Oman businesses with the best visibility solutions and support them in developing their customer base both locally and regionally,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show