Alwaleed makes it to 'Top 500 powerful' list
Riyadh, May 5, 2013
Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, the chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), has been ranked among the “500 most powerful individuals on the planet” by Foreign Policy Magazine.
Prince Alwaleed is known for his precision for exploring new and potential business opportunities and ventures in synchronization with the direction and fluctuations of the economic climate, said Foreign Policy Magazine in its report.
Consequently, KHC was listed on Tadawul in 2007 and Prince Alwaleed who owns 95 per cent of the company has been involved in the creation of a diversified long term investment portfolio of strategic stakes in well-known companies locally and around the world, in multiple sectors covering real estate, media, banking and hotels, to name a few, it added.
Prince Alwaleed’s recognitions span over a decade and the most recent include being ranked number one in Arabian Business Magazine's 100 Saudi Power List.
He also made it to the list of Gulf’s 25 Most Powerful CEOs in 2010, was ranked number one in Arabian Business Magazine's 2011 & 2010 Power 100 list of the World’s Most Influential Arabs, and number one in Middle East’s Magazine’s 2009 list of the World’s 50 Most Influential Arabs among other titles.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Alwaleed |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut