Guetta entertains thousands in Dubai
Dubai, May 5, 2013
French DJ David Guetta recently entertained thousands of fans at Live@Atlantis, with an impressive performance and light show at Atlantis Beach.
The Grammy-winning Guetta is known for partnering with a variety of rap and pop stars for hits including When Love Takes Over (Kelly Rowland) and Titanium (Sia).
Atlantis, The Palm has introduced a series of live entertainment events through the home-grown platform of Live@Atlantis. The eclectic mix of concerts includes live performances from award-winning acts and world class DJs originated from international markets, a statement from an official said.
This year, Live@Atlantis has hosted events for the Indian, Arabic and European markets, and moving forward we have back-to-back live events in May which will appeal to the Russian-speaking market, and due to the previous successes there will be further events for the European and Indian markets, the statement said.
Rapper Akon also joined the DJ on stage. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo