Guetta entertains thousands in Dubai
Dubai, May 5, 2013
French DJ David Guetta recently entertained thousands of fans at Live@Atlantis, with an impressive performance and light show at Atlantis Beach.
The Grammy-winning Guetta is known for partnering with a variety of rap and pop stars for hits including When Love Takes Over (Kelly Rowland) and Titanium (Sia).
Atlantis, The Palm has introduced a series of live entertainment events through the home-grown platform of Live@Atlantis. The eclectic mix of concerts includes live performances from award-winning acts and world class DJs originated from international markets, a statement from an official said.
This year, Live@Atlantis has hosted events for the Indian, Arabic and European markets, and moving forward we have back-to-back live events in May which will appeal to the Russian-speaking market, and due to the previous successes there will be further events for the European and Indian markets, the statement said.
Rapper Akon also joined the DJ on stage. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat