Bahrain community event to host 100 stalls
Manama, April 29, 2013
Over 100 market stalls selling food, books, clothes and jewellery will be set up at Bahrain’s Prince Khalifa bin Salman Park in Hidd, a first-of-its-kind community event set to be held on May 3.
“Bahrain for All, All for Bahrain” is the theme of the event which will take place from 4pm onwards.
The vision of Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa has become the ethos of this event, a statement from an official said.
Organisers aim to host many similar events to bring communities within the country together to share their talent and culture.
Baluch, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Young Goan, Nepal, Perkibar-Indonesian, Kerala, Karnataka and Filipino Club have cultural stage shows as well as street performers to keep visitors entertained, the statement said.
Bringing these communities together shows solidarity and unity in Bahrain, which has been home to many for generations, it said.
Discover Islam will also have stalls available to share information and offer buses to their members to bring people to and from the venue. There will be call for prayers onsite and an Imam to lead prayers.
Sponsored by Al Baraka Bank, NBB, Bapco, GPIC, Daily Tribune, Gulf Daily News, 104.2YOURFM, Amoor Advertising, and organsied by Consultnivs in coordination with Radiance Advertising and Publicity, the event promises to be a day to remember, it said.
Entrance is free. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award