BMA launches Middle East chapter
Dubai, April 25, 2013
US-based Business Marketing Association (BMA), which has a focus on business-to-business (B2B) marketing, has announced the formation of its newest international chapter, BMA Middle East.
The latest chapter is part of the organisation’s objective to provide B2B marketing professionals around the world with the resources and support to enhance their practices and expand their careers.
Beginning immediately, BMA Middle East is accepting individual and corporate memberships for this chapter and is planning a series of events in 2013, including its inaugural launch event, breakfast roundtables, learning seminars and workshops.
The BMA 2013 global conference series, this year entitled “B2B Rising,” will include an event in Dubai this October.
“We are truly excited to launch our next international chapter in the Middle East,” said Tom Stein, BMA International Board Member and president of Stein IAS (Americas).
“Building our global presence and bringing the worldwide B2B marketing community together is an important element of our mission. BMA Middle East is another step towards connecting top marketing professionals across geographies to share insights and best practices, and to grow with one another.”
BMA Middle East chapter members will receive exclusive benefits, such as access to BMA’s white papers, surveys, research and multimedia programs for education and training in B2B marketing; cutting-edge insights into social media marketing trends; measurement techniques and case studies; a directory of membership and subscriptions to Business Marketing, BMA Smartbrief and BMA Buzz, the organization’s monthly e-magazine.
BMA Middle East will be led by Annette Fernandes from Dubai in the UAE. The newest chapter is designed to provide greater accessibility for global relationship building and networking opportunities for B2B marketing professionals in the region.
“The support, resources and networking opportunities offered by the BMA are invaluable to today’s marketing professionals. I am honored to be a part of the first BMA chapter in the Middle East,” said Fernandes, Client Services director at Fifth Ring.
“As one of the world’s leading marketing organizations, the BMA is committed to furthering the professional development of its members into a new region.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing