7D cinemas to redefine entertainment in ME
Dubai, April 24, 2013
The amusement and entertainment industry has been spring surprises every year and this year its the 7D cinemas, which will redefine entertainment in the Middle East region, said the organisers of the ongoing Entertainment, Amusement and Leisure (DEAL) expo.
International Expo Consults (IEC), a division of UAE’s multi-faceted business conglomerate - Falak Holding, stated that this year has been a billed as the ‘boom year’ for the amusement and entertainment industry. The show has grown by 19 percent from the last year.
In addition to several innovative products DEAL 2013 is showcasing 5D and 7D cinemas, the latest family entertainment centre equipments, video games, redemption games, kiddie rides, prize machines and many other innovative offerings.
DEAL welcomed a total of 272 firms from across 33 countries and expects to attract over 7,000 trade visitors during the three-day show.
DEAL, the region’s annual focal point for all stakeholders in the amusement and related industries looking for a successful entry or greater growth in the region’s markets, kicked off yesterday (April 23) at ‘The Arena’, Dubai World Trade Centre.
Abdul Rahman Falaknaz, the IEC chairman said, "Innovation is very important in our industry as people want something new all the time. We have seen the industry grow over the years and we have observed that each edition of our show is different than the previous one. 3D cinema which is now restricted to television has been replaced with 7D cinemas."
The audience, he stated, was looking at realistic experiences. "We are delighted to see that there are several innovative products and all our exhibitors have done a great job by bringing their latest offerings to our region," he added.
DEAL 2013 has a large gathering of key players and visitors representing the amusement industry from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, US, Mediterranean and Asian countries.
Some of the amusement industry’s leaders such as Amusement Services International - UAE, Warehouse of Games- UAE, Zamperla – Italy, IE Park SRL - Italy, Famosa – Spain, Mack Rides – Germany, Gulftech Amusement Rides – Saudi, Brunswick – UAE, US Bowling Corporation and Neptune – Benson (both from US) Rainbow Productions and United Distributing Company (from UK), Sanderson Group International – Australia and Polin Waterparks and Pool Systems – Turkey are taking part.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released