Pepe, Infiniti Red Bull extend partnership
Dubai, April 23, 2013
International fashion brand Pepe Jeans London has extended its partnership with world leading Formula One team Infiniti Red Bull Racing until 2014.
The new agreement confirms Pepe Jeans London as an official sponsorship partner as well as supplier of all Infiniti Red Bull Racing clothing collections for men, women and juniors.
The deal highlights Pepe Jeans London’s commitment to the high-octane world of Formula One and its pledge to a partnership with Infiniti Red Bull Racing which began in 2010, a statement from Pepe said.
Over the next two years, Pepe Jeans London will amplify its partnership with Infiniti Red Bull Racing by producing all team uniforms, the official team line and the more aspirational premium collection of sports-inspired casual wear for men, women and juniors.
Key pieces in the men’s premium collection include a block-striped hooded sweatshirt, a funnel neck jacket with kangaroo pockets, a detail-rich polo shirt with contrast collar and racer-striped edging on sleeves and a soft crew-neck T-shirt with Red Bull graphics.
The women’s collection is led by a button-through blouson, a crew-neck sweatshirt with tone-on-tone graphics, slim-fit striped polo shirts with contrast collars and a series of scoop-necked T-shirts with capped sleeves and oversized graphics.
The junior range is led by a series of jersey jackets with striped details, a summer-weight rugby shirt with racer-striped sleeves, and a series of track-day polo shirts and graphic T-shirts.
The colour palette across each of the collections pays homage to the Red Bull Racing team colours of red, white and blue with most pieces featuring subtle joint-branding between Pepe Jeans London and Infiniti Red Bull Racing.
The collections will be available from April and can be purchased through Pepe jeans London flagship stores, select Pepe Jeans London stockists, Red Bull Racing stores and Formula One circuits.
The 2013 collection underlines the dynamic and youthful spirit of both Pepe Jeans London and the Formula One team. This spirit was evoked last month when Infiniti Red Bull Racing unveiled the RB9, the latest in a generation of race cars which have helped the Team win 34 Grand Prix victories and six World Championships.
Racing again this season are Sebastian Vettel, the youngest-ever driver in the history of Formula One to win three consecutive world championships, and nine times Grand Prix winner Mark Webber. The 2013 Formula One season marks the fifth year for Vettel with Infiniti Red Bull Racing and the seventh for Mark Webber highlighting a team built on stability. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index