Demand surge for kitchen, bathroom products
Jeddah, April 21, 2013
The continuing surge in construction activities in Saudi Arabia has stimulated the demand for kitchen and bathroom products as well as spa and pool materials in the kingdom, according to organisers of a key show.
Construction projects in the kingdom are expected to reach a value of SR403.15 billion ($ by 2015, organisers of the ‘Saudi Kitchen & Bathroom Expo’ and ‘Saudi Pool & Spa Expo said.
The expos will be held from April 30 to May 2 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events, Jeddah.
Madam Haya Sunaidi, chairman of Reed Sunaidi Exhibitions, said: “The robust market conditions in Saudi Arabia have tremendously influenced the growth of the kitchen and bathroom segment as well as the pool utilities and spa equipment market. We have therefore decided to gather together local and international companies in these key sectors as part of our ongoing efforts to drive production and stimulate local industries.
“Our main goal throughout these exhibitions is to support the industrial sector of KSA and to help develop and place local expertise on a par with international standards,” Sunaidi added.
The expos will be held from April 30 to May 2 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events, Jeddah. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut