Demand surge for kitchen, bathroom products
Jeddah, April 21, 2013
The continuing surge in construction activities in Saudi Arabia has stimulated the demand for kitchen and bathroom products as well as spa and pool materials in the kingdom, according to organisers of a key show.
Construction projects in the kingdom are expected to reach a value of SR403.15 billion ($ by 2015, organisers of the ‘Saudi Kitchen & Bathroom Expo’ and ‘Saudi Pool & Spa Expo said.
The expos will be held from April 30 to May 2 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events, Jeddah.
Madam Haya Sunaidi, chairman of Reed Sunaidi Exhibitions, said: “The robust market conditions in Saudi Arabia have tremendously influenced the growth of the kitchen and bathroom segment as well as the pool utilities and spa equipment market. We have therefore decided to gather together local and international companies in these key sectors as part of our ongoing efforts to drive production and stimulate local industries.
“Our main goal throughout these exhibitions is to support the industrial sector of KSA and to help develop and place local expertise on a par with international standards,” Sunaidi added.
The expos will be held from April 30 to May 2 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events, Jeddah. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps