Hundreds visit Made in Bahrain event
Manama, April 17, 2013
Hundreds of visitors daily attend the Made in Bahrain Week organised by Batelco’s Youth Marketing Team at the Al Aali Mall Boulevard.
The event, which will continue until April 20 takes place from 5pm to 10pm daily, and is being held to support talented youth, a statement from the telecommunications company said.
This initiative is part of the team’s efforts in providing opportunities to enhance the skills of Bahrain’s younger generation. Many young talents have signed up to participate and display their unique work in areas such as artwork, handicraft, design, clothing, sweets, and food.
Since the aim is to support talented young people, all activities and products in the event have been created or designed by young Bahrainis, the statement said. This includes the design of the place itself, the event’s logo and all communication materials used.
As part of the week-long event, participants are competing against each other to win prizes in a variety of categories such as design, art, food, and traditional craft. Batelco and Al Aali Mall have joined hands to award the best 12 stalls with prizes which include a one-week free display space at the mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released