Etisalat, Google partner for SMB advertising
Abu Dhabi, April 14, 2013
Etisalat Information Services (eIS) has signed a partnership with Google AdWords, an advertising platform, for small and medium businesses (SMBs) to help them create, manage and optimize online advertising channels.
Under the umbrella of Google AdWords premier SMB partner programme, eIS will provide advice to businesses on their online advertising campaigns.
The programme will provide SMBs with a complete turnkey solution. It will allow them to focus on their business and boost sales when potential customers search for products or services via Google in the region.
The MOU was signed today at Etisalat Academy, Dubai by Ali Mohammed Rashed Al Sharid, CEO, Services Holding, Etisalat and Mohamad Mourad, regional manager, Google.
Rashid Al Naqbi, general manager, eIS said: "Today SMBs are one of the largest contributors to our economy and contributing to the growth of every sector in the country. With the new partnership, eIS will enrich its comprehensive portfolio of services for SMBs which is also in line with our strategy to invest in new businesses.”
“SMBs have specific needs and requirements as they are constantly looking at innovative ways of targeting their audiences helping them to tap into new customer segments.
“Google AdWords provides Etisalat a platform to address this sector by providing expert advice from one of the largest global online company. These small businesses are also able to reach out to a global audience expanding their business beyond local markets,” he added.
Mourad said: “We are excited to enter this new phase in our strategic alliance with Etisalat Information Services. The Premier SMB Partner program was created to help small and medium sized businesses to utilize their resources and manage their business growth via online advertising campaigns. eIS will be able to offer their wide customer base AdWords advice, expertise and experiences expanding their business in the region as well as reach out to new customers online.”
eIS is a subsidiary of Etisalat and a leading directory services provider in the UAE. It maintains publishes the ‘Yellow Pages’ telephone directory annually via print, online, mobile and mobile applications on the Android and iPhone platform. It also publishes printed and online versions of segmented directories on health, beauty and wellness. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps