Viva to bring football legend to Bahrain
Manama, April 10, 2013
Viva, the official partner for Manchester United in Bahrain, will bring football legend Denis Law to the Kingdom, to celebrate the launch of the 2013 Manchester United Soccer School (Muss) programme.
The launch event will be held on April 13 at 3pm in Bahrain City Centre where the English football club’s fans in Bahrain will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with the legend and have an autograph session, a statement from the telecommunications company said.
Law’s statue stands on the Stretford End concourse as a lasting monument to his impact on Old Trafford and his 237 goals scored during his time at United, and is a fitting tribute to one of English football club’s true stars.
His visit to Bahrain is part of Viva’s Manchester United community initiatives targeting Bahrain’s talented young boys and girls in the age-group of 13 to 15 years who are passionate about football.
The visit is set to happen during a significant time in Bahrain’s sporting calendar and is aimed at further strengthening its profile as a major host of sporting activities by raising its international profile, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released