Viva to bring football legend to Bahrain
Manama, April 10, 2013
Viva, the official partner for Manchester United in Bahrain, will bring football legend Denis Law to the Kingdom, to celebrate the launch of the 2013 Manchester United Soccer School (Muss) programme.
The launch event will be held on April 13 at 3pm in Bahrain City Centre where the English football club’s fans in Bahrain will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with the legend and have an autograph session, a statement from the telecommunications company said.
Law’s statue stands on the Stretford End concourse as a lasting monument to his impact on Old Trafford and his 237 goals scored during his time at United, and is a fitting tribute to one of English football club’s true stars.
His visit to Bahrain is part of Viva’s Manchester United community initiatives targeting Bahrain’s talented young boys and girls in the age-group of 13 to 15 years who are passionate about football.
The visit is set to happen during a significant time in Bahrain’s sporting calendar and is aimed at further strengthening its profile as a major host of sporting activities by raising its international profile, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats