Image: Dr Ajay Kumar Singh / Shutterstock.com
New shows lined up for Bahrain F1
Manama, April 10, 2013
A raft of new entertainment has been announced for the forthcoming Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix.
Kenya's Black Angels, the Mangoma African Band, Pop the Balloon Man, the Cherry Faces face painters, the Camel Explorers and the African Comedy Show have all been added to the line-up, said a report published in the Gulf Daily News.
Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) promised visitors to the race, between April 19 and 21, an exciting array of performances.
"The Black Angels defy gravity with their amazing acrobatic flair," it said in a statement.
"Traditional African rhythms, music and dance will be showcased when the Mangoma African Band performs and award-winning magician and balloon performer Pop the Ballon Man will also entertain visitors."
It said the Cherry Faces would add splashes of colour while the Camel Explo-rers would roam the BIC's F1 Village entertaining fans with their visual illusions.
Tickets for the Formula One weekend are being sold at the BIC stands in Bahrain City Centre and Seef Mall, at the BIC Welcome Centre located at the circuit entrance, and at all Batelco branches around Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf