Image: Dr Ajay Kumar Singh / Shutterstock.com
New shows lined up for Bahrain F1
Manama, April 10, 2013
A raft of new entertainment has been announced for the forthcoming Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix.
Kenya's Black Angels, the Mangoma African Band, Pop the Balloon Man, the Cherry Faces face painters, the Camel Explorers and the African Comedy Show have all been added to the line-up, said a report published in the Gulf Daily News.
Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) promised visitors to the race, between April 19 and 21, an exciting array of performances.
"The Black Angels defy gravity with their amazing acrobatic flair," it said in a statement.
"Traditional African rhythms, music and dance will be showcased when the Mangoma African Band performs and award-winning magician and balloon performer Pop the Ballon Man will also entertain visitors."
It said the Cherry Faces would add splashes of colour while the Camel Explo-rers would roam the BIC's F1 Village entertaining fans with their visual illusions.
Tickets for the Formula One weekend are being sold at the BIC stands in Bahrain City Centre and Seef Mall, at the BIC Welcome Centre located at the circuit entrance, and at all Batelco branches around Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps