Bahrain National Insurance revamps website
Manama, April 8, 2013
Bahrain National Insurance Company (bni), a subsidiary of Bahrain National Holding Company, has launched its new website (www.bnidirect.com), designed for an enhanced user experience.
"The updated website has a new appearance, easy navigation structure and robust functionality," said bni general manager Abdulla Al Suwaidi.
"It has been developed to provide more ease of access for its current client base and provide an additional channel of access to visitors seeking information via computers or smartphones," he noted.
"Users can easily get free quotes, locate an agent and get information regarding various insurance products. Existing customers can manage their policies with no trouble," said Al Suwaidi.
"Visitors to the website can get information regarding the various insurance products offered by bni for individual and commercial clients as well as insurance quotes for vehicle, home, domestic servant, travel and online cargo covers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain