Bahrain National Insurance revamps website
Manama, April 8, 2013
Bahrain National Insurance Company (bni), a subsidiary of Bahrain National Holding Company, has launched its new website (www.bnidirect.com), designed for an enhanced user experience.
"The updated website has a new appearance, easy navigation structure and robust functionality," said bni general manager Abdulla Al Suwaidi.
"It has been developed to provide more ease of access for its current client base and provide an additional channel of access to visitors seeking information via computers or smartphones," he noted.
"Users can easily get free quotes, locate an agent and get information regarding various insurance products. Existing customers can manage their policies with no trouble," said Al Suwaidi.
"Visitors to the website can get information regarding the various insurance products offered by bni for individual and commercial clients as well as insurance quotes for vehicle, home, domestic servant, travel and online cargo covers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps