BIC launches 'microsite' for Bahrain F1 fans
Manama, April 5, 2013
Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) yesterday announced the launch of a specialised "micro-site" that offers information on the upcoming Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix.
The site, imagineyourmoment.com.bh, gives racing fans a chance to keep up to date with all the latest news in the build-up to the event taking place from April 19 to 21, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"Fans can now log on to discover results of this season's races, along with details about the list of entertainment acts that will delight guests during each of the three days," the BIC said in a statement.
Links to information about concerts by R&B superstar Ne-Yo and DJ Calvin Harris have also been provided.
"Team and driver statistics and information can also be found, while a countdown timer widget gives fans a chance to see the clock tick down to the race." – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair