Facebook updates ads manager tool
Dubai, April 4, 2013
Leading social networking site Facebook has announced updates to its ads manager tool, which will make it easier for advertisers to see how they are performing against specific goals and assess their return on investment.
The main goal of Facebook’s ads manager is to give advertisers insight into how their ad campaigns are helping them to achieve their marketing goals, a statement from the company said.
Every month, hundreds of thousands of marketers use the tool to monitor campaign performance and optimise their ad budgets, delivery, bids, targeting, and creative.
With the new capabilities marketers will be able to enhance their campaigns based on clear and concise results, the statement said. These updates address feedback from advertisers who use ads manager to monitor their Facebook campaigns.
Marketers on Facebook have various goals ranging from installing apps to increase people’s interactions with their posts. So Facebook is helping marketers better identify what user actions drive their specific advertising goals. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released