Facebook updates ads manager tool
Dubai, April 4, 2013
Leading social networking site Facebook has announced updates to its ads manager tool, which will make it easier for advertisers to see how they are performing against specific goals and assess their return on investment.
The main goal of Facebook’s ads manager is to give advertisers insight into how their ad campaigns are helping them to achieve their marketing goals, a statement from the company said.
Every month, hundreds of thousands of marketers use the tool to monitor campaign performance and optimise their ad budgets, delivery, bids, targeting, and creative.
With the new capabilities marketers will be able to enhance their campaigns based on clear and concise results, the statement said. These updates address feedback from advertisers who use ads manager to monitor their Facebook campaigns.
Marketers on Facebook have various goals ranging from installing apps to increase people’s interactions with their posts. So Facebook is helping marketers better identify what user actions drive their specific advertising goals. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut