Info2cell.com launches two interactive services
Dubai, April 2, 2013
Info2cell.com, a leading mobile service application provider, has launched two interactive services designed to test the gaming and trivia skills of subscribers based in the Middle East.
Skill Sweet and SMS Quiz both also offer users the chance to win valuable prizes, a statement said.
Skill Sweet is a collection of online casual games that have been designed exclusively for Info2cell.com subscribers. All games are browser based and do not need to be downloaded onto a user’s mobile phone. There are over 20 games currently on offer, with an additional two games to be added every month.
Subscribers can compete against their friends or participate in online tournaments where they can compete with other Skill Sweet members to win prizes.
Users can take part in three kinds of tournaments; quick tournaments where winners get gift certificates; weekly tournaments where winners will receive an iPad Mini and monthly tournaments where winners will receive an iMac, the statement said.
The top five players across each tournament will also win special prizes. Skill Sweet is being offered to subscribers on a per month basis. Once subscribed, each game will cost one power bar, which takes five hours to refresh. Users who do not wish to wait can purchase coins to refill their power bars.
Bashar Dahabra, founder and CEO, Info2cell.com, said: “Today’s mobile phone users want more options in the services they subscribe to, particularly across offerings like multi-user gaming, web browsing and social networking.”
“In fact, recent industry reports show that subscribers are even willing to pay for a greater degree of personalization across these services. Accordingly, Info2cell.com has come up with a new catalog of online games and an addictive trivia series that not only offer hours of fun and amusement but also gives users the opportunity to win exciting prizes.
“These new services are just a tip of the iceberg as we plan to roll out more offerings in the next few months, keeping true to our commitment of providing our subscribers with world class apps, solutions and services,” he added.
Info2cell.com’s SMS Quiz is an interactive SMS service wherein users will receive trivia questions covering various topics like IQ, geography, history, Turkish drama and more.
Subscribers can then send their answers back via SMS—correct answers entitles users to move to another round of questions to be received and gives them greater chances of winning valuable prizes.
The new service is expected to capture end users through the company’s Web and mobile landing pages. Aside from the trivia questions, the added value is the content and information part where Info2cell.com will push messages to users a certain number of times per week. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat