Bahrain F1 to feature world culture treat
Manama, April 2, 2013
Glimpses of culture from around the world will be on display during this year's Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix, a report said.
Musicians, dancers and comedy artists feature in the line-up of talent being showcased at Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) from April 19-21, according to the report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Swiss dance troupe Angelo and the Crazy Feet, Portugal's Pauliteiros de Palaoulo dancers, Brazilian Hang drummer Pedro, Japanese Taiko drummers, the Jokers stilt walker crew from the UK and the Talija dancers from Serbia and Russia will be featured.
The highlight will be performances by Grammy award winning R&B vocalist Ne-Yo and superstar DJ Calvin Harris on April 21.
Tickets are now available for all three days of the race weekend or the race day.
They are available at the BIC stands in Bahrain City Centre and Seef Mall or at the BIC Welcome Centre located at the circuit entrance, the report said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter backtracks on block feature over protests
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema