Bahrain F1 to feature world culture treat
Manama, April 2, 2013
Glimpses of culture from around the world will be on display during this year's Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix, a report said.
Musicians, dancers and comedy artists feature in the line-up of talent being showcased at Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) from April 19-21, according to the report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Swiss dance troupe Angelo and the Crazy Feet, Portugal's Pauliteiros de Palaoulo dancers, Brazilian Hang drummer Pedro, Japanese Taiko drummers, the Jokers stilt walker crew from the UK and the Talija dancers from Serbia and Russia will be featured.
The highlight will be performances by Grammy award winning R&B vocalist Ne-Yo and superstar DJ Calvin Harris on April 21.
Tickets are now available for all three days of the race weekend or the race day.
They are available at the BIC stands in Bahrain City Centre and Seef Mall or at the BIC Welcome Centre located at the circuit entrance, the report said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat