Thousands flock to Du's music festival
Dubai, March 31, 2013
Thousands of music-lovers flocked last weekend to concerts of the third du World Music Festival, being held in association with Samsung in Dubai.
Fans flocked to many concerts – one featuring superstar rockers Guns N’ Roses, the others with Arab crooner Kadim Al Saher Hussein Al Jasmi, and Sherine to enjoy an evening of entertainment presented by du Live!.
Following the success of the opening concert on March 22 featuring the mellow tones of Andrea Bocelli, fans at both concerts were thrilled with the performances of such international legends, a statement said.
“The third du World Music Festival is off to a superb start, and we’re absolutely elated with the response we’ve had from music-lovers in the UAE so far,” said Hala Badri, executive vice president, Brand and Communications, du.
“Andrea Bocelli, Guns N’ Roses, Kadim Al Saher, Hussein Al Jasmi and Sherine gave riveting performances, leaving fans with memories that they won’t forget for a lifetime – which is exactly what we hope to achieve through our annual World Music Festival.
“We’re eagerly looking forward to the concerts yet to come, which promise even more world-class, unbeatable entertainment,” Badri added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut