Khalil Saqer Bin Gharib
Dubai Customs opens registration for summit
Dubai, March 31, 2013
Dubai Customs has opened registrations for the upcoming WCO IT Conference and Exhibition 2013 in Dubai, which will discuss and facilitate legitimate trade, border security, and customs’ coordination between countries.
Registrations may be made via the event’s official website wcoomd.org/en/events/upcoming-events/wco-it-conference.aspx The initiative offers members of the World Customs Organization (WCO), customs agencies, intergovernmental organisations and private sector representatives a seamless and hassle-free process to attend the conference that will include panel discussions, workshops and exhibition, a statement said.
Held under the patronage of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the conference will run from May 14 to 16 at the Atlantis – The Palm in Dubai.
Themed ‘Effective Solutions for Coordinated Border Management’, the conference is being hosted for the first time in the Middle East.
Panellists at the event will examine topics related to customs operations such as control and inspection systems, transport and logistics.
Khalil Saqer Bin Gharib, director of Corporate Communications, Dubai Customs, said: "The official website serves as a comprehensive guide for both registered participants and those looking to register from around the world. The portal offers a simple and secure online registration form.
“The website also provides information on the event’s guests and speakers, workshops and panel discussions, as well as guidelines for obtaining the UAE visa and options for booking a hotel or flight."
WCO IT Conference and Exhibition 2013 is expected to witness the participation of over 800 global specialists in customs, security and information technology, representing the World Customs Organization and the customs departments of more than 100 countries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps