UAE brand showcases at London Fashion Show
, March 31, 2013
Zari O’ Breesam, a leading UAE fashion house that provides stylish modern outfits inspired by Emirati traditions, participated in the London Fashion Show 2013 held recently in London.
According to Nazek Al Sabbagh, a UAE business woman and founder of Zari O’ Breesam, the UAE participation came in for high praise, a reflection of growing awareness of UAE brands on the global front and maturity of the local retail fashion industry.
Al Sabbagh added: “Zari O’ Breesam was lauded by visitors and this move represents a significant step in the brand’s expansion into Europe.”
Zari O’ Breesam showcased new outfits that combined the modern with the traditional. The designs reflected the preferences of the UAE women, matching the culture and traditions of the Arab world.
Al Sabbagh added that through this participation at the London Fashion Show 2013, backed by the digital platform on the internet, Zari O’ Breesam is set to make a strong mark in Europe in record time.
Al Sabbagh said that after meeting several fashion celebrities at the show, she was more positive about the acceptance of the Zari O’ Breesam label beyond Gulf and Levant regions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain