UAE brand showcases at London Fashion Show
, March 31, 2013
Zari O’ Breesam, a leading UAE fashion house that provides stylish modern outfits inspired by Emirati traditions, participated in the London Fashion Show 2013 held recently in London.
According to Nazek Al Sabbagh, a UAE business woman and founder of Zari O’ Breesam, the UAE participation came in for high praise, a reflection of growing awareness of UAE brands on the global front and maturity of the local retail fashion industry.
Al Sabbagh added: “Zari O’ Breesam was lauded by visitors and this move represents a significant step in the brand’s expansion into Europe.”
Zari O’ Breesam showcased new outfits that combined the modern with the traditional. The designs reflected the preferences of the UAE women, matching the culture and traditions of the Arab world.
Al Sabbagh added that through this participation at the London Fashion Show 2013, backed by the digital platform on the internet, Zari O’ Breesam is set to make a strong mark in Europe in record time.
Al Sabbagh said that after meeting several fashion celebrities at the show, she was more positive about the acceptance of the Zari O’ Breesam label beyond Gulf and Levant regions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps