Euromoney forum to focus on Kuwait
Kuwait, March 28, 2013
Euromoney Conferences will host a day-long strategy forum under the theme of “Financial Sustainability, Regulatory Capacity-the Challenge of Change” in Kuwait next month.
This event, on April 8, is led and moderated by the Euromoney editorial team. It will take an in depth look at Kuwait’s public finances and its macroeconomic position.
The discussion will analyse areas such as balance sheet management, sources of funding, sukuk issuance, the role of international business and Kuwait’s position in the region, said a statement.
The event is co-hosted by the Kuwaiti Ministry of Finance and will be opened in the presence of Mustafa Al-Shimali, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Kuwait, and Dr Mohammad Y Al-Hashel, Governor, Central Bank of Kuwait.
The conference, being held at JW Marriott Hotel, Kuwait City, will bring together local players with global thinkers.
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award