Nader Al Qassab with Ronnie Middleton at the signing ceremony
Saar Central backs debut Gulf Property Show
Manama, March 27, 2013
Saar Central, a luxury residential development in Bahrain, will be the gold sponsor for the debut 'Gulf Property Show' (www.gulfpropertyshow.me) being organised by Hilal Conferences & Exhibitions (HCE), a subsidiary of a leading publishing and marketing organisation Al Hilal Group in May.
The sponsorship deal comes following the signing of an agreement with HCE in the presence of Saar Central’s managing director Nader Al Qassab and Al Hilal Group managing director Ronnie Middleton.
An 82-villa luxury residential development, Saar Central, provides top-level support for the show, to be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre from May 7 to 9 under the patronage of the Prime Minister, HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
Supported by the Bahrain Property Developers’ Association (BaPDA), the Gulf Property Show will showcase key local and regional residential and commercial real estate projects, as well as promote the credentials of property developers and service providers.
HCE managing director Jubran Abdulrahman said: “As a luxury residential project Saar Central’s sponsorship lends further prestige to the inaugural Gulf Property Show. Our vision behind the event is for a property exposition which is also a conduit for networking and more importantly a catalyst for tangible business transactions."
"We look forward to providing Saar Central with the perfect stage from which to engage with its target audience," he added.
Saar Central comprises 82 four- and five-bedroom villas in six distinct styles and specifications, targeting both local and GCC investors. More than 70 per cent of the properties on the 65,000 sq m development are already sold, and the remaining 26 units are being offered for sale.
Saar Central’s managing director Nader Al Qassab: "Having sold nearly 70 per cent of our villas to date, we are extremely positive that 2013 will be a great year for us as people recognise the long-term potential of investing in and residing at Saar Central. The steps we have taken in helping create a dream neighbourhood are now bearing fruit."
"With our numerous activities for parents and children alike, Saar Central is on the path to becoming a hub of educational and cultural activity for the area," observed Al Qassab.
“Our support for the Gulf Property Show reflects our optimism for Bahrain’s luxury real estate sector, as well as the need for a quality showcase in Bahrain for the real estate market. It also demonstrates our faith in the show’s potential to raise Saar Central’s profile in the eyes of prospective investors. The partnership with HCE through our Gold Sponsorship agreement is therefore an excellent strategic fit,” he stated.
The Gulf Property Show will be held alongside and complement the overwhelmingly successful gulfBID and gulfInteriors exhibitions, HCE’s flagship business-to-business trade shows for the Northern Gulf’s building, construction and interiors sectors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation