Korooti launches shopping discounts promotion
Dubai, March 26, 2013
Dubai-based Korooti, which promotes the emirate as a global tourist destination, has launched a new promotion with discount vouchers for the visitors and residents of UAE.
The vouchers will be available over 300 outlets and will be distributed for free, and will encourage the visitors and residences to visit the biggest shopping malls in UAE and get a special designed package.
Tariq Farekh, CEO of Korooti, mentioned that the discount vouchers will save more than Dh150 ($40.82) on the purchase of goods and services at the biggest shopping mall.
He added that this is the biggest discount program to reward the users immediately and with no complications or points to collect and benefit both the users and the retailers.
Korooti has also distributed 400,000 free postcards in two months, the new set of postcards represent the rich heritage of UAE and represented five designs from different Emirates. The postcards will be distributed to the visitors of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman and Ras Al Kamiah through over than 300 outlets.
These postcards are considered as a nice complimentary gift for the visitors of the country and a great marketing tool for the major landmarks in UAE and all over the world once the postcard is posted.
The recent set of postcards were issued to celebrate the heritage of UAE and to help promoting some landmarks overseas, all of these postcards were a result of a good coordination with local governments in different Emirates.
Farekh said that the social activity was welcomed by many government sectors in different Emirates, adding that the distribution network of Korooti is growing fast and soon will be distributing twice of quantity that are being distributed at the moment.
Although 2.4 million postcards seem to be a big number, that quantity has to be raised to match up with the country’s visitors during the year, according to Farekh. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released