Bahrain Yellow Pages revamps website
Manama, March 24, 2013
Bahrain-based Primedia International, a publisher of market leading directories, has announced the launch of its new redesigned Bahrain Yellow Pages website with several new features for an easier interaction and enabling customers to find business information, telephone numbers, addresses and fax numbers.
The Bahrain Yellow Pages is a directory that covers every business in Bahrain, published annually in both Arabic & English.
The new website focuses on offering user friendly functionality and comprehensive search solutions to end users. It also provides location maps of companies and direct access to their websites, brochures, pictures and even promotions.
"With the most accurate data of all online directories, the Bahrain Yellow Pages is the one-stop place to find any information in Bahrain, about Bahrain or for Bahrain, wherever customers are in the world," remarked Mike Orlov, the chief executive officer of Primedia International.
"We want to offer our users better search results with accurate and up-to-date information, as well as offer all companies an amazing opportunity to increase their brand visibility and benefit from the enhanced usage and positive return on investments," he added.
Headquartered in Bahrain, Primedia publishes directories such as Qatar Yellow Pages, The Gulf Directory, Banks in Bahrain and Arab Banking & Finance.
The company operates through its offices in Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Kuwait, as well as from its network of international agents around the globe.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history