Top video platform provider opens Dubai office
San Bruno, California, March 21, 2013
Qumu, a leading business video platform provider, today announced its rapid international expansion activities and the opening of five international offices, including in Dubai.
Other new office locations include Frankfurt, London, Singapore and Tokyo.
Since its European office was founded in Germany last year, Qumu has seen an explosion of growth outside the US.
With 240 million hours of video being watched in the UK every month, and 27 per cent of people in Germany using their mobile devices to consume video, the use of video overall is definitely on the rise in Europe, the company said.
With on-going successes in the US and abroad, Qumu aims to catalyse video communications innovation in a region that is primed for continued growth, it said.
“Qumu’s expansion demonstrates that enterprise streaming is going global,” said Wainhouse Research senior analyst Steve Vonder Haar. “Increased awareness of the promise of one-to-many communications – coupled with increasingly flexible and reliable platforms for delivering this type of business video communications – is prompting more organizations in Europe and Asia to consider streaming implementations.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
- Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project
- Nawras to help Omani boys meet Messi
- Dubai Film and TV to make Cannes debut
- New president for AmCham Bahrain
- PDO, Omantel to aid scholarship scheme