Top video platform provider opens Dubai office
San Bruno, California, March 21, 2013
Qumu, a leading business video platform provider, today announced its rapid international expansion activities and the opening of five international offices, including in Dubai.
Other new office locations include Frankfurt, London, Singapore and Tokyo.
Since its European office was founded in Germany last year, Qumu has seen an explosion of growth outside the US.
With 240 million hours of video being watched in the UK every month, and 27 per cent of people in Germany using their mobile devices to consume video, the use of video overall is definitely on the rise in Europe, the company said.
With on-going successes in the US and abroad, Qumu aims to catalyse video communications innovation in a region that is primed for continued growth, it said.
“Qumu’s expansion demonstrates that enterprise streaming is going global,” said Wainhouse Research senior analyst Steve Vonder Haar. “Increased awareness of the promise of one-to-many communications – coupled with increasingly flexible and reliable platforms for delivering this type of business video communications – is prompting more organizations in Europe and Asia to consider streaming implementations.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue