Guns N’ Roses to perform in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, March 20, 2013
Rock legends Guns N’ Roses will perform at the du Arena on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi on March 28 as part of the 3rd du World Music Festival.
The festival is taking place from March 22 to April 6 in association with Samsung.
“We are thrilled to be presenting Guns N’ Roses at our festival. There’s no greater name in hard rock than Guns N’ Roses, and we look forward to them rocking the festival. The du World Music Festival represents the coming together of global talent, allowing us to add life to life by offering our customers a celebration of the world’s finest musical performers through our du Live! entertainment platform,” said Hala Badri, executive vice president, Brand and Communications, du.
In 2010, 21,000 fans packed the du Arena, Yas Island, to catch a glimpse of the world-famous Guns N’ Roses, with thousands of die-hard fans and industry critics raving about the two-hour performance, which saw Axl Rose belt out classics such as Sweet Child O’Mine, Paradise City, November Rain and Welcome to the Jungle.
Tickets start at Dh250 for general admission, fan pit is priced Dh550 and Fan Pit Early Entry Dh850. Tickets are available at www.thinkflash.ae or by calling 800 FLASH (35274).
The du World Music Festival is a celebration of music from around the globe and will, for the first time, be hosted in Abu Dhabi (du Arena), Dubai (Dubai Media City Amphitheatre and Dubai Tennis Stadium), and Ras Al Khaimah (Ice Land Water Park). – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released