Guns N’ Roses to perform in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, March 20, 2013
Rock legends Guns N’ Roses will perform at the du Arena on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi on March 28 as part of the 3rd du World Music Festival.
The festival is taking place from March 22 to April 6 in association with Samsung.
“We are thrilled to be presenting Guns N’ Roses at our festival. There’s no greater name in hard rock than Guns N’ Roses, and we look forward to them rocking the festival. The du World Music Festival represents the coming together of global talent, allowing us to add life to life by offering our customers a celebration of the world’s finest musical performers through our du Live! entertainment platform,” said Hala Badri, executive vice president, Brand and Communications, du.
In 2010, 21,000 fans packed the du Arena, Yas Island, to catch a glimpse of the world-famous Guns N’ Roses, with thousands of die-hard fans and industry critics raving about the two-hour performance, which saw Axl Rose belt out classics such as Sweet Child O’Mine, Paradise City, November Rain and Welcome to the Jungle.
Tickets start at Dh250 for general admission, fan pit is priced Dh550 and Fan Pit Early Entry Dh850. Tickets are available at www.thinkflash.ae or by calling 800 FLASH (35274).
The du World Music Festival is a celebration of music from around the globe and will, for the first time, be hosted in Abu Dhabi (du Arena), Dubai (Dubai Media City Amphitheatre and Dubai Tennis Stadium), and Ras Al Khaimah (Ice Land Water Park). – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut