Zayani signs up new media partner
Manama, March 19, 2013
Bahrain-based Zayani Motors has appointed OgilvyAction, the brand activation arm of Memac Ogilvy, as its marketing communications services partner to support the management team in its communication activities in the kingdom.
"We chose OgilvyAction as our strategic partner based on the company's extensive experience in Bahrain and across the region," said Zayani Motors general manager Zaki Mohammed.
"We are confident that with the expertise of the OgilvyAction team we will be able to launch a strong comprehensive marketing programme that will drive more success for our portfolio of brands," Mohammed said.
"We are excited to be able to add Zayani Motors, home to some notable motor brands such as Peugeot, Mitsubishi and MG, to our existing client base," said Memac Ogilvy Bahrain managing director Ghassan Boujacli.
"Our team is ready to take on yet another exciting selection of brands to work with," he added.
The Zayani Motors team is already working closely with OgilvyAction to prepare for the launch of Peugeot 301 and Mitsubishi ASX scheduled for the end of this month.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf