Zayani signs up new media partner
Manama, March 19, 2013
Bahrain-based Zayani Motors has appointed OgilvyAction, the brand activation arm of Memac Ogilvy, as its marketing communications services partner to support the management team in its communication activities in the kingdom.
"We chose OgilvyAction as our strategic partner based on the company's extensive experience in Bahrain and across the region," said Zayani Motors general manager Zaki Mohammed.
"We are confident that with the expertise of the OgilvyAction team we will be able to launch a strong comprehensive marketing programme that will drive more success for our portfolio of brands," Mohammed said.
"We are excited to be able to add Zayani Motors, home to some notable motor brands such as Peugeot, Mitsubishi and MG, to our existing client base," said Memac Ogilvy Bahrain managing director Ghassan Boujacli.
"Our team is ready to take on yet another exciting selection of brands to work with," he added.
The Zayani Motors team is already working closely with OgilvyAction to prepare for the launch of Peugeot 301 and Mitsubishi ASX scheduled for the end of this month.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps