Zayani signs up new media partner
Manama, March 19, 2013
Bahrain-based Zayani Motors has appointed OgilvyAction, the brand activation arm of Memac Ogilvy, as its marketing communications services partner to support the management team in its communication activities in the kingdom.
"We chose OgilvyAction as our strategic partner based on the company's extensive experience in Bahrain and across the region," said Zayani Motors general manager Zaki Mohammed.
"We are confident that with the expertise of the OgilvyAction team we will be able to launch a strong comprehensive marketing programme that will drive more success for our portfolio of brands," Mohammed said.
"We are excited to be able to add Zayani Motors, home to some notable motor brands such as Peugeot, Mitsubishi and MG, to our existing client base," said Memac Ogilvy Bahrain managing director Ghassan Boujacli.
"Our team is ready to take on yet another exciting selection of brands to work with," he added.
The Zayani Motors team is already working closely with OgilvyAction to prepare for the launch of Peugeot 301 and Mitsubishi ASX scheduled for the end of this month.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show
- Emirates set for FIFA Confederations Cup
- Qatari films to showcase at UK festival
- Bahrain rights ministry on Twitter, Facebook