Dubai firm wins big at Lynx awards
Dubai, March 17, 2013
Blue Apple Advertising, an independent advertising and PR agency based in Dubai Media City, has won the 'Gold Award' at the 7th Dubai Lynx Awards Ceremony held recently at Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai.
More than 100 agencies from across the Middle East and Africa region competed for the prestigious Gold award under the best Design category, said a company statement.
Commenting on the win, Blue Apple Advertising CEO Vishal Anand stated, “We are honored to receive this prestigious award from Dubai Lynx and overwhelmed by the recognition it bestows. I thank my team members for keeping the flagship of the agency running high.”
Blue Apple, he said, offers innovative solutions on practices of communication, engagement and experience (CEE) based on strategic, creative and management excellence.
The awards ceremony took place before a record crowd of more than 1,836 industry professionals from the Mena region who were out in force to find out and celebrate this year’s winners of the coveted Lynx trophies.
Over the last few days, 40 jury members have been deliberating on 2,092 entries from 19 countries to decide which are worthy of taking home a Dubai Lynx trophy.
A total of 185 winners have been awarded with 6 Grands Prix, 26 Gold, 69 Silver and 84 Bronze trophies.The annual Dubai Lynx Awards are now in their seventh year and set the benchmark for creativity in the Mena region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released