Raja Al Gurg wins Forbes accolade
Dubai, March 14, 2013
Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) president Raja Al Gurg has been named one of the most influential Arab women in family business by Forbes Middle East.
Al Gurg was recognised at an event held recently in The Meydan Hotel, Dubai, to celebrate the achievements of the most powerful and influential Arab women in government and family business.
The latest recognition adds to the growing list of accolades bestowed on Al Gurg in recent months, including being ranked fifth in the CEO Middle East’s 100 most powerful Arab women in 2012 list and the ‘Most Influential Arab Woman in Family Business’ award presented during the Forbes Middle East CEOs Forum held last year, a statement said.
Al Gurg said: “This recognition from Forbes Middle East is a tribute to all the women who are keen on overcoming social barriers to realise their full potential and pursue their dreams.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
- Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project
- Nawras to help Omani boys meet Messi
- Dubai Film and TV to make Cannes debut
- New president for AmCham Bahrain
- PDO, Omantel to aid scholarship scheme
- More Bahraini women in media urged
- Abu Dhabi enters 'Top 100 MICE hub' list