Raja Al Gurg wins Forbes accolade
Dubai, March 14, 2013
Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) president Raja Al Gurg has been named one of the most influential Arab women in family business by Forbes Middle East.
Al Gurg was recognised at an event held recently in The Meydan Hotel, Dubai, to celebrate the achievements of the most powerful and influential Arab women in government and family business.
The latest recognition adds to the growing list of accolades bestowed on Al Gurg in recent months, including being ranked fifth in the CEO Middle East’s 100 most powerful Arab women in 2012 list and the ‘Most Influential Arab Woman in Family Business’ award presented during the Forbes Middle East CEOs Forum held last year, a statement said.
Al Gurg said: “This recognition from Forbes Middle East is a tribute to all the women who are keen on overcoming social barriers to realise their full potential and pursue their dreams.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut