Batelco kicks off F1 tickets sale
Manama, March 13, 2013
Batelco has announced the sale of tickets for the 2013 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix at all its retail shops including at its counters located within five BBK branches.
Batelco Group CEO Shaikh Mohamed bin Isa Al Khalifa and BIC chief executive Shaikh Salman bin Isa Al Khalifa had signed an agreement this week at the Batelco Headquarters to formalise the tickets sales agreement.
Shaikh Mohamed said Batelco was very pleased to support the BIC by selling tickets for the upcoming 2013 Grand Prix. Batelco’s Retail Shops at the main shopping malls will open daily from 10am to 10pm.
“Batelco has been a proud partner of the BIC since its inception and it has been a pleasure to watch the growth and progress of the organisation as more and more events take place at the track throughout each year in addition to the prestigious Grand Prix, the highlight on the annual calendar,” he stated.
Shaikh Salman expressed his appreciation to Batelco for their ongoing invaluable co-operation, saying that the support of Batelco has been instrumental in the growing success of the BIC.
“This year’s Bahrain Grand Prix is going to be one of our best yet,” remarked Shaikh Salman.
“To complement all the racing action, we have a fantastic line-up of international acts signed up to perform for everyone’s enjoyment off the track, and it will all be capped by a spectacular live concert featuring Grammy Award winning artist Ne-Yo!,” said the top official
“All that plus much more awaits everyone at BIC this April 19 to 21, so visit the closest Batelco Retail Shop or any of our BIC stands and get your tickets now! The Bahrain Grand Prix is going to be a truly special occasion that must not be missed!,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena