Du Live! sponsors Sting in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, March 12, 2013
Du Live!, a unit of top telecom operator Du, is sponsoring musical sensation Sting, live in concert on March 14 at the du Arena, Yas Island in Abu Dhabi.
Sting will perform many well-known hits from his solo career, as well as classics from his time as the front-man of The Police. He will be backed by a live band including Dominic Miller (guitar), Vinnie Colaiuta (drums), David Sancious (keyboards) Peter Tickell (electric fiddle), and Jo Lawry (vocals).
“We are thrilled to be able to present Sting and his band live in Abu Dhabi,” said Hala Badri, executive vice president, Brand and Communications, Du.
“Sting is a music legend, and is the perfect complement to the exciting acts that du Live! has presented in the UAE to date. This will be a must-see concert for music fans across the region, and we look forward to wowing our customers with exciting activations at the venue.”
Du Live! has been associated with some of the finest entertainment to come to the UAE, including Red Bull X-Fighters and the du World Music Festival. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New spabike launched in UAE
- Bahrain may stage 2014 F1 season opener
- Book on Bahrain PM’s achievements launched
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show