Du Live! sponsors Sting in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, March 12, 2013
Du Live!, a unit of top telecom operator Du, is sponsoring musical sensation Sting, live in concert on March 14 at the du Arena, Yas Island in Abu Dhabi.
Sting will perform many well-known hits from his solo career, as well as classics from his time as the front-man of The Police. He will be backed by a live band including Dominic Miller (guitar), Vinnie Colaiuta (drums), David Sancious (keyboards) Peter Tickell (electric fiddle), and Jo Lawry (vocals).
“We are thrilled to be able to present Sting and his band live in Abu Dhabi,” said Hala Badri, executive vice president, Brand and Communications, Du.
“Sting is a music legend, and is the perfect complement to the exciting acts that du Live! has presented in the UAE to date. This will be a must-see concert for music fans across the region, and we look forward to wowing our customers with exciting activations at the venue.”
Du Live! has been associated with some of the finest entertainment to come to the UAE, including Red Bull X-Fighters and the du World Music Festival. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE