Batelco sponsors top horserace festival
Manama, March 12, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom operator in Bahrain, is sponsoring the 2013 King Hamad Horserace Championship Festival to be held on March 15.
The event is set to be held at the Rashid Equestrian & Horse Racing Club in Sakhir. The day of racing, featuring four races is one of the key events in Bahrain’s annual horseracing calendar.
Batelco is giving race goers the chance to win mobile phones in a free draw at the racetrack. Every person entering the event will be given a raffle ticket and a number of lucky people will win a mobile phone in a draw held during the afternoon.
In addition, Batelco’s Mobile Van will be on site with special offers exclusively available for visitors at the race track.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said: “Horseracing forms part of Bahrain’s proud heritage and such an event gives everyone the opportunity to enjoy the spectacle of seeing the best horses in the kingdom in action as they compete for the great prizes.”
Batelco Public Relations manager Osama Alsaad presented the sponsorship cheque to Rashid Equestrian Club PR manager Hamad Al Noaimi at a recent meeting held at Batelco headquarters. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter backtracks on block feature over protests
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema