Twins Fashion Show at BurJuman
Dubai, March 6, 2013
The UAE’s first Twins Fashion Show will be organized by BurJuman in association with the Twins Plus Festival 2013 tomorrow and on Friday (March 7 and 8).
Bringing together 28 pairs of twins and two sets of triplets who are all UAE residents but hailing from different parts of the world, the fashion show celebrates the remarkable natural phenomena of multiples in a novel way, a statement said.
The fashion shows will take place at The Observatory, BurJuman, at 7pm. The shows will see three groups of twins and triplets (aged 4-10 years, 11-18 years and 19 years and above) take to the ramp, wearing a selection of casual and party wear from Saks Fifth Avenue, DKNY, Little Bunnies, Bossini Kids, and Livly. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrain may stage 2014 F1 season opener
- Book on Bahrain PM’s achievements launched
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show
- Emirates set for FIFA Confederations Cup