Hill+Knowlton names new regional director
Manama, March 4, 2013
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has announced the appointment of Rasha Kashkoush in the newly-created role of regional director for government communications and public affairs.
Kashkoush rejoins the consultancy after an earlier six-year stint with H+K in the Middle East to build H+K Strategies' government and public sector practice. She will be reporting to president and chief executive for India, Middle East, Africa and Turkey Sconaid McGeachin.
With almost a decade of experience in public relations, Kashkoush's professional expertise lies in strategic communications, messaging, and reputation management programmes for organisations in both the private and public sector.
"Rasha's understanding of the Middle East coupled with her experience working on public sector clients at H+K Strategies gives her a unique edge," said McGeachin.
"She will expand our government practice across the region," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: government |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon