Hill+Knowlton names new regional director
Manama, March 4, 2013
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has announced the appointment of Rasha Kashkoush in the newly-created role of regional director for government communications and public affairs.
Kashkoush rejoins the consultancy after an earlier six-year stint with H+K in the Middle East to build H+K Strategies' government and public sector practice. She will be reporting to president and chief executive for India, Middle East, Africa and Turkey Sconaid McGeachin.
With almost a decade of experience in public relations, Kashkoush's professional expertise lies in strategic communications, messaging, and reputation management programmes for organisations in both the private and public sector.
"Rasha's understanding of the Middle East coupled with her experience working on public sector clients at H+K Strategies gives her a unique edge," said McGeachin.
"She will expand our government practice across the region," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: government |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut
- Yas Waterworld launches pearl diving show
- Nawras holds first Instagram expo in Oman