Enoc honours staff for role in business ethics
Dubai, March 4, 2013
Dubai-based Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc) recently held a ceremony to recognise employees who have contributed to its Business Ethics & Compliance (BE&C) activities in 2012.
The event highlighted the organisation’s core values, and commitment to the Code of Business Conduct and BE&C activities.
The ceremony, held at Enoc House, it also aimed at further encouraging co-operation of all employees with the functions of BE&C, and to create a culture of appreciation and recognition of business ethics among the workforce.
Saeed Al Khoory, Enoc’s chief executive officer, said: “Adhering to the highest standards of business ethics and compliance is of utmost importance in today’s fast-evolving market environment. Enoc has always committed itself to its core values, and our commitment to the Enoc Code of Business Conduct is in fact ‘The Way We Lead.’”
“We have achieved several milestones in this regard last year. We are committed to setting benchmarks in upholding our business ethics and compliance commitment, with our Code of Conduct being introduced across all our operations globally,” he added.
The company follows an open-door approach, giving access to every employee to clarify any questions relating to the company’s ethical practices.
The Business Ethics & Compliance Program include: Standards, Policies and Procedures; Programme Administration; Communications, Education & Training; and Internal Monitoring Systems, among others.
The recognition ceremony included four categories: Professional Appreciation for 2012 Ethics Council members; Professional Recognition and announcement of 2013 selected Ethics Council; Best Suggestion on Business Ethics Survey and honouring employees who have supported in Case Management. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released