Nawras offers SMS for Arabic poetry
Muscat, February 25, 2013
Nawras, a Qtel company and a leading telecom operator in Oman, is introducing a mobile service for Arabic poetry fans.
Adab Mobile provides customers with a daily Arabic poem sent by SMS according to their preferred category selection. For only 300 Baizas ($0.007) a week, customers can select one genre from a list of six popular categories.
Nawras content specialist Marwa Salim Al-Farsi, said: “Arab poems and poetry are very much part of our culture in Oman and in the region. People like to express their emotions and feelings through rich verses and this new service is another example of Nawras providing entertaining content for our Arabic speaking customers.”
“Customer experience is at the core of our operations and the Adab Mobile service further reinforces our commitment to continuously offering rewarding and innovative ideas.”
Customers can register for the service by sending an SMS and will be able to enjoy seven top Arabic poems every week. The service will be renewed automatically and a reminder will be sent one day before. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Iran director's 'secret film' wins praise at Cannes
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013