Bahrain Toyota dealer launches art contest
Manama, February 25, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor for Toyota and Lexus in the Bahrain, has launched an art contest to help children express their creativity and showcase their talents in drawing the car of their dreams.
The Toyota Dream Car Art Contest is meant to inspire the young participants, motivate them to draw pictures of their dream cars, help them feel the joy and encourage them to have dreams of their own.
Ayman Shehadeh, Toyota and Lexus brand manager at Ebrahim K Kanoo said: “The main aim of this competition is to challenge the inspiration of children to express their views of their own future. That's why we're very excited to expand our promotion of the Dream Car Art Contest this year, and we are encouraging all children in Bahrain to participate for a chance to win great prizes."
The contest duration will be from February 27 through March 20 and is categorized into three age groups; under 10 years, 10-12 years, and 13-15 years old.
The artworks will be judged by a local committee, where five winners will be selected from each category, for a chance to win Smart PCs, iPads, iPads mini and cash shopping vouchers from Bahrain City Center.
The first three winning artworks per category (nine winning artworks in total) will be sent to TMC in Japan to participate in the “World Contest”, where excellent drawings from all over the world will compete. The award winners will be invited to Japan to attend the Award Ceremony in August. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE