Bahrain Toyota dealer launches art contest
Manama, February 25, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor for Toyota and Lexus in the Bahrain, has launched an art contest to help children express their creativity and showcase their talents in drawing the car of their dreams.
The Toyota Dream Car Art Contest is meant to inspire the young participants, motivate them to draw pictures of their dream cars, help them feel the joy and encourage them to have dreams of their own.
Ayman Shehadeh, Toyota and Lexus brand manager at Ebrahim K Kanoo said: “The main aim of this competition is to challenge the inspiration of children to express their views of their own future. That's why we're very excited to expand our promotion of the Dream Car Art Contest this year, and we are encouraging all children in Bahrain to participate for a chance to win great prizes."
The contest duration will be from February 27 through March 20 and is categorized into three age groups; under 10 years, 10-12 years, and 13-15 years old.
The artworks will be judged by a local committee, where five winners will be selected from each category, for a chance to win Smart PCs, iPads, iPads mini and cash shopping vouchers from Bahrain City Center.
The first three winning artworks per category (nine winning artworks in total) will be sent to TMC in Japan to participate in the “World Contest”, where excellent drawings from all over the world will compete. The award winners will be invited to Japan to attend the Award Ceremony in August. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut